Saturday, August 20, 2011

Minor Setback

Well -- the blurry vision has presented a minor setback in my weightloss/work out program.  Let me just tell you that having to wear my glasses day in & day out certainly throws a wrench in my plans.  I already have noticed in myself that even in a 2 day break from working out my focus on eating healthy and in moderation is off kilter.  


Isn't that just so frustrating?!  Goodness it is for me.  How lame am I that in just two short days my eating habits have slid backwards, back down hill...  I'm trying to not beat myself up too much about it.  For me I've made some progress in that I'm willing to recognize that in myself and be aware of it.  I'm committed to losing my first 10lbs before Christmas. 


No giving up for me -- no beating myself up -- no talking down to myself.  
Here's to re-focusing, despite these minor setbacks...
How do you stay focused or get re-focused?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment