Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Fashions

Alright I know I've said it before -- I am admittedly not the most fashionable girl out there.  I love fashion, love seeing what trends are coming out each season but never quite know how to integrate it in to my life style (cue personal stylist with unlimited bank account.....anyone??). 


So in preparation for this fall I am already on the hunt for the perfect boot to bring in to my closet.  And I believe I have found it...  The Steve Madden Lakke Boot -- and if my computer weren't acting so lame right now I'd insert a photo.  But I can't right now, so search it on DSW. But here's my dilemma, I can't decide if I should get the cognac color or the taupe (which is really more of a grey color).  Suppose I'll have to go try a pair on and decide at that point.


With that in mind my friends --- what fall fashions are you looking forward to the most?  What should I plan on making a part of my fall wardrobe??
<3

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of flare jeans! also, go for the cognac! :)

    ReplyDelete