Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday!

I haven't been able to do one of these in a while!  So thanks to Lauren at the little things we do... for the blanks!! Link up & play along!

 1. My current obsession is...  finding the perfect, most flattering skinny jeans for this shorty & the perfect fall boots to go with

2.  Quality time with family  makes me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is  my ability to get super focused and get junk done. And I'm pretty good at going all private investigator and solving problems 

4.  Letting my emotions get the better of me is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is challenging but incredibly blessed. There's not much I would change
6.  In high school I was not really in any group, so I kind of floated. Which had it's advantages & dis-advantages.

7.  When I'm super tired I definitely get foggy brained and a little testy/emotional.

Phew -- so a few days ago, I wrote about how marriage is often times more challenging than anything else, but how it's incredibly worth it.  Well the Lord heard me and the next night here were Ike & I in a full on emotional discussion (aka fight).  But like I said, it's those conversations that require vulnerability & grace, which in turns brings a new closeness.  Though the particular conversation was challenging -- the result is a better understanding of my husband, and for that I am grateful.

<3

1 comment:

  1. "I'm pretty good at going all private investigator and solving problems"
    hahahah me too!

    And hey.. I loved what you said about marriage. Really challenging but so, so worth it!

    Nice blog - I'm following. :P Come visit me too sometime. I'd love that.



    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete