Friday, September 23, 2011

Mental Cul-De-Sac

Let's be honest right now....I have typed out about 3 different blog posts and trashed them all.  It's as though I have entered a mental cul-de-sac.

It's hard to come up with ideas for a post every once in a while.  It's hard for me because it's hard not to compare my blog to other blogs I read/follow.  Then the little whispers start in...you're not as "cool," "trendy," you don't go on enough adventures or capture them as well.  

But here's the truth....my blog is my blog.  My thoughts are my thoughts.  I don't need to be like any one else.  Nor do I want to be like any one else.  My parents love me as their daughter, my brother as his sister, my husband as his wife.  The most important people in my life love me all the same, and I them.  There are too many things about my life that are good to get caught up in those silly thoughts.  When things in my life are pertinent, funny, or just normal I'll share them.  Because I've always likened myself to being your average, American girl -- so why try to be anything different via my blog??

Back to my crazy exciting night as a football wife --- grocery shopping, and watching Dateline.  Yah, it's a whirlwind life I lead. ;)
<3

2 comments:

  1. your blog is great just the way it is! if you blog for others, you'll lose yourself. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete