Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon - Seattle Edition

I must first confess that I am not a photog by any means.  I thoroughly intended to snap more photos (even photos on my phone) of our adventure to Seattle.  Photos like the architecture, the race, etc.  But in reality I only ended up snapping a couple of photos of the restaurant we had dinner at on Friday, the damage we did, and our post-race dinner.  I apologize blog friends.  I will share those photos though with you.....starting....now
 Monique & her cousin Rachel - 2/3 of our running trio!
 The cutie restaurant we ate at -- Mioposto
 Carne Calzone, Marghertita Pizza & a Personal Pizza...DELISH!
Cleaned our plates!
Happy campers!
Post race celebratory dinner -- Turkey Taco Salad
Rachel & her husband Casey's dog Blaze -- the most chill golden retriever EVER! So cute!

All in all, a GREAT weekend with friends.  Only thing missing was hubby of course.
Ran my race - pretty much solo, but it was good, first time I've really done that.  Didn't finish too terribly well, but I hadn't really trained, so I was happy to finish & still be walking! :)
Next time I want to train and get well under my latest finishing time -- we'll see how that goes!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god Margherita pizza is seriously the best pizza in the whole entire world. And, that is an ADORABLE retriever!

    ReplyDelete