Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Laundry Fairy

The Parker household is in DESPERATE need of a laundry fairy...one who will simply come in, start the load, turn it over, and most of all....FOLD it!

I've been slacking on the folding of laundry as of late, which is not good....considering I'll be gone to Seattle this weekend for a 1/2 marathon & then leave again next Thursday for camp!  Needless to say, I'm going to be in need of clothing here pretty quick & someone is going to have to hunker down & do it!  And I have a funny feeling that someone is more than likely going to be me!

How do you get thru the monotony of laundry?!
<3

2 comments:

  1. if i leave the laundry out long enough the folding fairy comes by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling..I have a full set of clean laundry waiting to be folded as well:) Kisses, sweetie

    Ps: I’m hosting a great GIVEAWAY today! I bet you’ll love it!

    ReplyDelete