Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday + Random Thoughts

Thanks to Lauren for the blanks!
Play along & link up!
1. The last thing I ate was... double fiber maple/brown sugar oatmeal. it's yummy

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is... a teri beef plate lunch with mac salad & rice from Rainbow's Drive-In

3. The best things... are the small, surprises, adventures, & memories that stay forever in your heart

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is... naps with hubby, looking at old family photos, family vacations, my wedding video, & a new pair of shoes

5. Sports are... one aspect of life; sports has become more of a focus in our household since I got married but it is not the end all and be all of life
6. I miss... my grandmas....I miss the warmth & comfort of my Gran.  I miss the quiet strength & un-wavering support of my Grandma Jewell.  Two women who played incredibly strong roles in my life....

7. Right now I am... passing the time til I head up to Seattle for my half marathon tomorrow!! 
Had a random thought/idea pop in to my head this morning while drying my hair...it was oddly enough a book idea.  And it was so clear and focused, that I felt maybe as if I could actually sit down and write it.  But that thought alone is a little scary.  I'm a fan of writing - but who would want to read a book written by me, could I even write a book, do I even know what it takes to write a book....like I said, very random.
Pray for my legs tomorrow during the race.  Wonderful husband rubbed my legs last night (my calves have been ridiculously tight and sore the last week or so..) which was heaven.
Have a GREAT weekend friend -- I'll snap some photos of half-marathon adventures! :)
<3

1 comment:

  1. mm. that oatmeal DOES sound delicious! and memories are some of the best things :D And, I think you SHOULD write a book - I think everyone should at some point! It sounds like a great idea and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete