Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Night Guilty Pleasure

Monday nights are an ABC guilty pleasure night for me.  No matter what season it is, I'm likely to be watching or recording the primetime show on Mondays.  I have no shame about it -- it's one of the ways I shut down my brain.

So during this season, if you were to show up at my door & make yourself at home with me, you're going to find me wrapped up in my fleece blankie, favorite sweatshirt on, & DANCING WITH THE STARS on the television. And it just so happens to be "guilty pleasure" week - which means all those cheesy songs we all love to hate & hate to love (think Titanic, Brittany Spears & the like).
That's right, I said I had no shame about it!

But I am excited for hubby to come home -- he's been gone a couple days & I miss the fella.
<3

4 comments:

  1. good for you for having no shame! i have none when i'm watching the kardashians, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kardashians...another favorite in the Parker household!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love love love watching DWTS:) It was such a great week, wasnt it? Have a lovely afternoon, sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an awesome swimming suit GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for summer!

    ReplyDelete