Monday, April 11, 2011

Not A Good Adult

Confession time....as of late I have been sucking as an adult.  Laundry? Forget about it.  Dishes? What are those?  Grocery Shopping?  Come again??


Bless my dear husband's heart...he's always so patient with me when I seem to go thru these phases. 


In other news I've been doing pretty well at getting my rear end to the gym...so I suppose that is adult of me.  But oh well.


Back to my couch laziness for the night :)
<3
I'm thankful for Easter candy...particularly Cadbury mini eggs...my FAVORITE!

3 comments:

  1. I have those phases too!!! esp going to the grocery store and cooking - hate them sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree -- i logically know i need to get to the store, but some how i seem to not make it...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have those phases from time to time...Have a great afternoon, darling. Kisses

    ReplyDelete