Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday!

Fridays = Fill In the Blanks!
Thank you Lauren at the little things we do... for providing the blanks! 
Fill in your own blanks & link up!
 
1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I get really invested in my friends. I love to share my life with them & they with me. I try to be a good listener, & share wisdom/advice if they want it, I tend to be the logical/level headed friend. Plus I think I can be pretty funny/rambunctious sometimes, and that typically makes my friends laugh :)

2. I am... someone who loves lazy Sunday wrapped up in a comfy blanket, someone who loves traveling but also loves coming home, a supporter of my husband in all he does (he pretty much rocks), a football "widow" in the fall but I love watching my husband do what he loves.

3. I am not someone who likes fake-ness, arrogance, or self-importance. I am not a great cook, or very artistic...but I do love food & appreciating great art.
4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be reliable, confident, dedicated

5. Something I'm really cheap about is yeesh...I don't know...I tend to think I'm pretty middle of the road on some things.  I understand that at some point you get what you pay for, so I try not to be uber cheap most of the time.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is a great pair of jeans or good shoes - these items tend to last me the longest. Ex: I bought a pair of 7 jeans my freshman year of college, and they lasted me all the way up to this past fall.  They were perfect.

7. I would trade some of Isaac's paintings for someone to come clean/organize my entire house (my house is has terrible storage options)  in a heart beat!

Woke up to sunshine, wore my sunglasses on my drive, & am currently listening to The Beatles on Pandora right now....so far this day rocks.  And this afternoon I'll be hitting up my Group Power class & grocery shopping...oh the joys of adult-hood.
PS -- here's some wisdom from one of my financial gurus:
"A child does what feels good; an adult makes a plan, and then follows it."
~ Dave Ramsey
And I get to see him LIVE TOMORROW! Yah buddy! I even get to possibly meet the man, super excited about it! Does this make me a super nerd??

Happy Friday friends!
<3

Thankful for great music to coordinate with this great weather!
 

3 comments:

  1. we have little to no storage space in our house too ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dave ramsey rocks, that is neat that you would get to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love a good pair of jeans:) Such a sweet post! Have a lovely afternoon, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete