Thursday, April 21, 2011

Book Challenge 2011!

I've decided I need some more quiet in my life -- and what better way to spend that quiet than by reading!  I used to be an avid, borderline voracious, reader.  Anything I put my hands on I completed in like 5 days.  Since being married, things have slowed down sadly.  
So while catching up on Mandee's blog (The Bear Naked Truth) - I noticed a little widget on the side bar  for a reading challenge.  And I thought PERFECT! I am jumping on the bandwagon & diving right in - I am hoping to read at least 35 new books this year, and hopefully more if I can!

Here's where you come in! I need some suggestions! I have one book I'm currently reading now (Love The One You're With by Emily Griffin) and have a couple more books lined up for afterwards.  But that still leaves me about 31 spots to fill of new books! Bring me your thoughts & suggestions! Bring them all!  I want to add the widget they have available to my sidebar - but I'm not THAT technically savvy when it comes to that stuff. Can anyone offer some help on that??  Hopefully it all works like it's supposed to! 
Thanks friends! 
<3
Thankful for excitement & my upcoming trip to Denver!
 

1 comment:

  1. so weird - I am ALSO reading Love The One You're With right now! as for suggestions go, click on the widget on my sidebar and be my friend on Good Reads! we can compare books! :)

    ReplyDelete