Monday, April 4, 2011

Back to Thankfulness

Alright - I've decided that it's time to get back to a spirit of thankfulness.  In the spirit of my "Days of Gratitude" posts, I'm gonna start a new series that falls in a similar category.


Each post will include something that I'm thankful for - whether it's about my husband, my family, friends, time to work out, the weather, clean sheets....whatever!  Being thankful means to be aware.  And so I am determined to be more aware of the small things that are happening in my daily life.


So here's to kicking off the new series!


I'm thankful for a Renaissance man for a husband, who has built me new bookcases for our office, painted me beautiful pieces that hang in our home, cooks delicious meals, cleans bathrooms when necessary, keeps our garden looking great, & wakes me kisses each morning!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Awww..your husband sounds so lovely! Have a great Tuesday, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete