Saturday, September 4, 2010

Realization #3!

I have realized very clearly recently that those who are manipulative and selfish just about drive me over the edge!  There is one situation taking place right now between a couple of friends and myself that I want to just avoid 100%.  But I can't because I am unfortunately stuck right in the middle -- but really I want to be in the situation, if it were normal.  However there is one person who is so selfish about everything, and then tries to manipulate everyone so that all events direct to her or so she's the focus.

It takes so much energy from me and of me to deal with her - because in this moment that should be focused on my other friend I'm finding myself just itching inside to tell off the other girl, or trying to find any and every way to avoid her.  It's exhausting.

I just hate manipulation - drives me INSANE!!!  Here's an idea -- how about you stop making this about you, stop making a scene, stop comparing, stop bringing up the past & move on!  This is not about you so stop attempting to make it about you.  When you have your big day, then it will be about you -- but until that day comes, just stop!


barf...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment