Monday, September 20, 2010

Killin' Time -- Thankful For My Husband!!



What is his name? Isaac K.K. Parker (He's Hawaiian so his middle name is literally 26 letters long...and yes I do know how to spell  & say it!)


How long have you been married?  It'll be 14 months on the 24th! Crazy!

How long did you date?  We dated for a 18 months before we got engaged.


How old is he? 30 - but looks like he's 22. 

Who eats more? Isaac does for sure - but I can hold my own; which is one of the reasons why he loves me! Thank goodness!!

Who said I love you first? I think he did :)



Who is taller? He is for sure...I'm a munchkin

Who sings better?  Isaac's family is super musical (our first dance was a song that his Nana sang...so beautiful, "Misty Rains & Lehua") so he is definitely the musician of our family.  Hoping & praying that our kids get those genes!


Who is smarter? Hmmm...we're equally smart in our own ways, but if you wanted to get down to the nitty gritty...probably him.



Who does the laundry?  Typically it's me -- but outside of the football season it's a shared chore thankfully.

Who does the dishes? Again, during football typically me -- otherwise we share. We're a pretty good team.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying on the bed -- then me.

Who pays the bills? Majority of our bills are autowithdrawn -- but the other few that require checks to be written, that would be me.

Who mows the lawn?  100% of the time...him!

Who cooks dinner? Typically Isaac, he's the chef in our family thankfully! 

Who drives when you are together? Mostly Isaac, but every once in a while I take the wheel.


Who is more stubborn? I would say I am the stubborn one for sure...



Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably Isaac most of the time, but we're getting better at identifying the real issues that way one person doesn't "win" and the other "lose"



Whose parents do you see the most? Mine for sure -- his live in Hawaii.



Who has more friends? Probably Isaac - everyone loves him.  I have yet to meet a person that didn't instantly fall in love with the guy the first time they met him.


Who has more siblings? He does - by 1.



Was it love at first sight? Honestly, no.  I met him when I was 16 and he was in college leading Young Life at my high school.  I'm thankful that when I was older our friendship formed first which turned to a deep love & respect.

He's my best friend - and I'm so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man!!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment