Friday, September 17, 2010

Fillin' In The Blanks!

Thanks to Lauren for The Friday Fill In!

1.   When I get a day to myself I like to       sleep in - lounge around - take an excessively long shower, go for a walk - cook - snug with the hubs.

2.  High school was....       interesting - had its high & low points.  But overall I can't complain too much - I had great friends & parents who didn't always give in to me.

3.  A little dream I have is       to travel the world with my family & expose my kids to all the wonders this world holds for them & to live without any fear, fear of $, fear of loss, etc .

4.  A big dream I have is       to stay at home with my future kids and be one of those annoying moms who organizes every function & cooks for them too!

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be     a Range Rover - white with tinted windows...love em'

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was       my wedding - I loved every minute, loved my hair, loved my makeup, loved my dress & SHOES!, loved my jewelry, loved my flowers, loved my lei -- but mostly loved the way I felt when Isaac hugged & kissed me that night.

7.  Tomorrow I will....       be at The Washington Family Ranch (formerly Wildhorse Canyon) for YL Leadership Wknd.  Haven't been there in a while & honestly a little nervous to be back in the middle of that scene....we'll see how it goes!
 



Headed off to WFR today.... hope it goes well...
 
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment