Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall = Free Time & Realization #4

Yup -- fall equals free time for me, and I'm excited for it!  Evenings filled with running, cleaning up at home, or dinners with friends.  Ahh...have I mentioned how much I love the fall?! :)

Tonight I will either get my goove on at Zumba! or hit up a group centergy (i.e. yoga) class at the local gyms.  Choices Choices!  Followed by dinner at home, with sprinklings of laundry & cleaning.

But on to a more serious though.... Last night while helping Isaac get his room set up for the school year I have another realization. Realization #4 to be exact.  What an incredibly blessed & lucky woman am I to be married to such an amazing man.  He is so good at what he does and I firmly believe he's the type of person no matter what he puts his hands on, he is going to be the best at it.  He strives so much to be the best teacher he can be for his students, the best coach he can be for his players, the best co-worker & best partner with other coaches.  He has an incredible talent to be able to look at the big picture and imagine what to do to bring all those small pieces together so it all makes sense.   I hit the jackpot that's for sure.  Thanks God for being so good.

Ahh...I love fall.
<3

1 comment: