Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HALLELUJAH! It's Fall!

That's right - I said HALLELUJAH!  I love fall!  Fall means jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts, comfy puffy jackets, apple cider, reds & oranges, the lead in to mittens, and crisp early morning runs!

Yahoo! I loooooove fall!

Plus I get to spend my Fridays cheering on my favorite football coach -- Hubby Isaac! Although, the month of September I'm a bad football wife....missing every game.. sorry honey! 

But here's something cool that I get to do this Friday.... My cousin Tasha & I are volunteering to work the 6pm-12am shift at the Oregon School for the Deaf while ABC's hit TV show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, redoes the dormitories & their famous Nightmare Factory haunted house!

I'm so excited to get to take part! Yahoo!
But today...today I will finish my day with a trip to the chiropractor (yahoo massage chair & back crack!), running, and classroom decorating with Isaac (complete with the BEST teriyaki in town!)
<3

1 comment:

  1. YAY for fall! I'm so excited about all the fall fashion, tv shows to start again, and the upcoming holidays!!!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete