Wednesday, September 29, 2010

83 + 87

83: days til we're in Hawaii for Christmas Break
87: days til Christmas!!

And so to keep me motivated to work for the next 83 days...a short montage of things I'm looking forward to - food, places and people:

Seeing things like this every day!
 Christmas!
Hiking Diamond Head with Hubby Isaac

Brunch at Duke's Waikiki
Playing Hanafuda with family...or learning how to play!
Lunch at Rainbow's...seriously the best
Spending the day at Sandy's!
Going back to Bishop Museum..I'm such a nerd that this REALLY excites me
Church at Kawaiahao Church 
(The Westminster Abby of the Pacific -- and Isaac's former YL leader is the head pastor)
And most of all TIME with all these people God has blessed me with:
Best friend Heather (& her hubby Jim); Hubby Isaac; Parker Family;
Furukawa/Mukai/Junsay/Fujii-AhHee/Morgado Families;
and more specifically, my mother-in-law Sheila (last picture, back row left)

Can you tell I'm excited and already have a ton planned?! ;)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment