Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New....Tired...& Anxious

Well we finally got around to getting a new car! Yahoo for that! It's nice having a car that is ours and I don't feel guilty about driving around & putting miles on my mom's car any more.  Pretty excited about that.


But I'll tell you what -- it's exhausting being in the office without my mom here.  I feel like there are so many more things I have to be aware of and take care of because she's not here.  To the point of I go home, start a project (say dishes, laundry, etc) only to ultimately find myself wrapped up in my blankie on the couch passed out until Isaac gets home.  I have to admit, not exactly making me feel like super wife.... :(  I know he's understanding, but I feel bad.  There has to be a couple days in my near future for me to just get away from it all.  Maybe I'll try and go see my buddy Heather in Hawaii for a few days -- man that would be so nice.

And lastly my anxiety....with the purchase of the new car, I have discovered a new found anxiety about getting the school loan paid off, and the car paid off as quickly as possible.  I hate hate hate having outstanding anything out in the ether.  It's like having that annoying ringing in your ear that you can't get away from -- so thankfully I have a like minded husband and we're committed to extra cash going towards those items for a quick pay off!  Including any form of tax return this year! Yahoo! Love him.


Back to the grind of today....but man, I really just want to play hookie.........
<3

1 comment:

  1. I totally know the feeling of going home and being exhausted. Working as someone in charge is much different than just being an employee. But I have faith you can do it!

    ReplyDelete