Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So Much to Do....

And so little time -- or at least that's what I'm feeling these last few days & what I'm anticipating for the next few days until I get myself & my buddies to our girls weekend!

Side note -- I'm participating in my first blog swap!! Leesh from The Blarkness Chronicles is hosting it.  Yup! I'm pretty excited it.  It's a scarf swap, so I'm on the hunt for an infinity scarf to send off to Canada.  I'm not entirely sure where I should look for the scarf...any suggestions?  I also have to send it with a hot drink packet or gift card.  Doesn't that sound like fun?! And hopefully I'll get mine back too from my swap partner!
And though I have fought it and pushed back against the "popular" trend of Pinterest...I have given in.  Yup that's right.... I've succumbed and am pinning away.  What's your Pinterest name? I'll follow your boards...here's mine: AnnaParker4 Yup I've fully crossed over.  And with that I'm going back to the Pinterest addiciton. :)


<3

2 comments: