Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

Jumpin' on the bandwagon today & playing along with Leigh Ashley for her Wee Bit Wednesday series.


{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
yes -- even on the longest of car rides.
{two} do you crack your knuckles?
not as much as I used to -- mom has scared me about arthritis
{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
peppermint - or sweet mint
{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
my engagement ring from hubby - simple and clean
{five} who is your best friend?
I have two...
Heather
and
 Monique
These girls keep me sane -- and laughing all the time!
{six} what is your favorite smell?
the way my sweatshirts smell when they come out of the drawer after the summer, weird?

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Ham
{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yes ma'am
{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
typically not....bad I know...
{ten} what color is your car?
silver...it's my mobster car :)
side note...love love love the She&Him Pandora station (yes I've mentioned this before). But I am sitting here enjoying the beautiful music of the Beatles, the Shirelles, The Weepies & of course She&Him. Delightful!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Your friends look so lovely:) Have a great day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your favorite smell makes me laugh! i've never heard that before :)

    ReplyDelete