Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Super thankful for my wonderful husband Isaac -- also super thankful that we don't take Valentine's Day to the extreme (no offense to those who leave little love notes & candy hearts all over the house).  I'm thankful for the flowers that I'm sure will be coming today.  I'm thankful for my Necco Sweethearts that are likely awaiting me at home.  And most of all I'm simply thankful for a husband who loves me, cares for me, protects me, and would swim thru shark infested waters to bring me a lemonade! ;)
 He's such a good man.  So we spent all day yesterday together - had breakfast, looked at furniture, took a spontaneous trip to IKEA to get ideas for the upcoming office makeover, and went to the greatest Asian food market in the area (Uwajimaya) for some Hawaiian & Japanese goodies & lunch.  Yesterday felt like our Valentine's Day -- completely focused on one another and the life we live together.  I love this man!
<3

2 comments:

  1. that's such a gorgeous picture of you guys! the background looks fake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! gotta love the North Shore of O'ahu! best sunsets in the world :)

    ReplyDelete