Friday, February 18, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Time to fill in those blanks & follow along with Laurent at thelittlethingswedo...
1.   I am       a child of Christ, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, lover of movies, nap taker, and a food junkie

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was    letting my guard down to trust Isaac completely.

3.  I feel prettiest when       I'm having a good hair day, my jeans fit nicely & Isaac kisses me on the forehead

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   family issues -- other than that, I pretty much pass out the second my head touches the pillow.

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     teri-beef plate lunch at Rainbow's Drive-In Honolulu, HI.  Strike that -- pretty much every meal I eat in Hawaii.

6.  The way to my heart is        words of affirmation, snuggle time, & quality time in general

7.  I would like to       go to DisneyWorld this year....not likely, but it sure would be fun!
 

<3

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool post and I would totally like to go to Disney World soon too:) Kisses and hugs, darling

    ReplyDelete