Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday + No voice!

Here we are again -- Wednesday, or hump day as some like to refer to it as.  Link up & follow along with LeighAshley



one - what is your favorite breakfast food?
Strawberry Belgian Waffles & bacon from OPH...delish!

two - how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
   I should probably be ashamed by this...but hey, shoes always fit, so I always buy them
at least 30-35 (flip flops included)

three - city or country?
country...no question

four - what is your favorite part of your job?
the flexibility of working with family - i.e. if hubby & I get stranded in Hawaii when we fly standby, I don't worry about getting fired! Phew!

five - what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Um, probably cheese quesadilla with gooood guacamole & salsa YUM!

six - have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
does an engagement announcement count?

seven - do you use post-it notes?
yes - for work; otherwise no

eight - do you have freckles?
yes...I joke that in the summer I don't really get tan, I just become one giant freckle!

nine - is it ok for men to wear pink?
absolutely!

ten - when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
goodness -- I don't even know. Ages ago.  I want to do that more though

Well I'm on day 3 with no voice - and let me tell ya, it makes work a bit of a challenge.
That aside - I'm so thankful for good friends these days.  Monday night after hanging out at a basketball game with honey Isaac, we stopped by our good friends Monique & Chris' place to visit.  What a blessing to have great friends at this stage in our lives.  And Friday night I'll be hanging with my great friend Kathryn...that said, think good thoughts for her! I may have made a potentially great love match between her & another friend of ours.  It'd be fun to see if they really jive & match! Yahoo!

<3 

2 comments:

  1. I so want to have freckles!!!! Happy day, sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an adorable shoes GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mexican food sounds amazing to me right now, there is not a good selection here!

    ReplyDelete