Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday!

Time again to fill in some blanks!  Fill in your blanks & link up with Lauren @ the little things we do...


 1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is  I don't really think I have anything that I'm embarrassed about.  Everyone I know understands that I'm a "reality" TV junkie.... But there's nothing to be ashamed about with that!


2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is  My green YoungLife sweatshirt...I'm not sure I could every bring myself to get rid of it. Far too many memories, and it's just so dang comfortable!

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is gum -- husband and I always get to the checkstand very proud of ourselves and then grab like 3 or 4 packages without even blinking!

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is  I play Mahjong on Facebook games...it kills time and it's a fun kind of puzzle game for me 

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is  my "addiction" to "reality" TV...that being said, if need be it would & could be cut down if it were significantly impacting my life & family

6.  A little indulgence that I have is  macaroni & cheese....I just love the stuff.  So delicious & comforting to me

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is  We have one in the kitchen & then our "office" aka Isaac's catch all room is a junk room at the moment but will be modified come this spring break! (I can hear the Hallelujah chorus being sung by angels now!)  And because that room is chaos...it has spilled over in to our middle room, where Husband has consistently set it up as his "recording" room.. Hmmm

Looking forward to our Hearts tournament tomorrow with great friends! And not working tomorrow! Ahh...after this week I'll gladly take the morning to sleep in, lounge around & then go buy a new phone... Yesterday I dropped my dear iPhone and cracked the entire screen.  So it must be replaced now.  But I'm nervous about them moving all my stuff to the new phone -- will it get lost in the move?! EEK!
<3      

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday. Mac and Cheese is such a good choice - yum! I love the realllly cheesy kind from KFC. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reality tv! i get sucked in everytime!

    i have such sweet childhood memories of mac and cheese! love it!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love reality tv too ;) i know how bad it is so get sucked in and realize you have been sitting on your couch for 2 hours haha! xoxo great post hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac & Cheese is my favorite snack. Great choice!

    -Amy

    {There's a giveaway going on over at my blog amyrenepowell.com ... love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete