Thursday, February 17, 2011

Milestone!

Well not that big of a milestone - but still cool I think.  

This right here is my 200th post! Cuh-razy!  Who would have ever thought that when I started this little bloggy thing that I would maintain it and stick with it to hit 200 posts!  That being said, it boggles me that people read this (thank you for those that do! makes a girl feel special!).

With that I'm hoping that I'll be able to expand my little blog wings a bit and test myself with this.  Because honestly, I feel so not fashionable (as of late), crafty, "hip" when I look thru my blog.  But the good thing is that when I read thru previous posts....I see me, thru & thru.  My struggles & joys.  So for that I'm proud of myself!
Any suggestions on how I can push myself with this little blog here? I want/need to try new things & be better at documenting them! 

Loves to you all!
<3

Pandora station of the moment: She&Him - eclectic selection of hip signer/songwriter music with a splash of some good oldies :) Makes me thankful that the sun in shining out my window

No comments:

Post a Comment