Sunday, April 18, 2010

Uncertainty Certainly is Annoying

Sometimes I know exactly where I'm going, exactly what I'm doing, and exactly what to expect.



And other times....not so much.  Today generally was a very good day, but with it winding down, I feel a little overcome with that ugly word & feeling -- uncertain.
I hate feeling uncertain.  Uncertain about what I'm doing in life.  Uncertain about where I am in life.  Uncertain about what to expect with the next week, day, month, year, etc.  I took one of my R/E tests tonight and sucked... not my norm.  But I think it just feeds the fear that I'm not heading in the right direction.  I'm not going to ever be as good as my mom...  And that's scary, because I think there are those who are fully expecting me to be just like her and to be incredibly successful at it right off the bat.  But me... I don't know.  I'm not so certain.  Urgh.

Isaac asked me once what I would do if I didn't do real estate or if I wasn't at my job...  And to be honest, I didn't really have a response.  Will I ever have a response?  Or an idea?  Or a plan?  Or a direction...

Lord I trust your guidance and know that You are perfect and your will is perfect.  Would Your love overflow in me so that I may find joy even in the uncertainty...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment