Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cooking Adventures!

Ok - time to buckle down and get to domestic business...  I will be renewing my cooking adventures.  I briefly started a while back during football season and had some success with my home made meatloaf & sesame asparagus.  But admittedly, marrying a wonderful chef puts a bit more pressure on a new chef.  So I took a step back and made whatever effort I could while he was cooking....and confession, I just really enjoy Isaac's cooking!

So I'm going to start small and start tomorrow (I have a bible study tonight that will keep me out late)!  And here is a picture of the recipe I'm going try:
Chicken Cutlets with Tomato Saute
Seems easy enough - chicken, tomato, olive oil, white wine.  Can't really go wrong.  The plan is to serve either with mashed potatoes or wild rice.  We shall see! 

Wish me luck!  I'll post on Friday how things turn out with photos of my progession... :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment