Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pipe Dreams

Ok... I know it's not going to be a pipe dream forever... But these are just glimpses of things I would want in my house, either current house - or future house.

Organzied Home Office:
I love this one - clean, but still warm.  Tons of storage and lots of places to showcase some fun knick knacks that Isaac and I have both collected - individually & collectively.
This one is probably a bit more realistic for my house and the configuration of our current office.  I think the only change I'd make is to switch the bench & chair - so either of us could look outside...and I'd get a different chair. All in all... I like it!

Organized Master Bedroom Closet:
Hello! Talk about storage & beauty galore!  Plus the high ceilings make it definitely not feel like a regular ol' closet.  I just love love love it!
I think if I were still a single gal - this would be my dream closet!  But with the big guy's stuff, this might not work effectively for us.  But I still love it! I love the doors over the dress section.  So cute!

Dreaming Dreaming Dreaming!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment