Friday, April 23, 2010

Follow Suit... Filling In Blanks On Friday!

1.  One song that always takes me back to my youth is  - "You Got It (The Right Stuff)" - New Kids on the Block.   Totally reminds me of running around with my big sisters in our pink house on Laguna Dr.

2.  My first concert ever was     Moderately embarrassed to say, Backstreet Boys with my 7th grade best friends...we have uber nose bleed seats.

3.  If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:      The Eagles, Rebel Souljahz, Cazimero Brothers, The Beatles, Doobie Brothers, & Matt Wertz

4.  The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is      Oh I have no idea - my brain doesn't function in that arena...

5.  The best concert I've ever been to was    Matt Wertz & Dave Barnes @ the Aladdin in Portland tied with Matt Wertz @ The Doug Fir Lounge... Pretty much Matt Wertz is awesome

6.  A memorable musical moment for me was        seeing my first Hawaiian reggae show with Isaac in Vancouver.  So many people, tons of Heineken, tons of Isaac's buddies from home randomly all in the same place, and rockin' out to some great music with my honey & friends



7.  The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is       Anything on The Eagles Pandora station... I really only listen to my iTunes when working out and that is the best music to 


There's my Friday fill in -- pretty fun I have to say!
Read others Friday fill in's at Lauren's Page

No comments:

Post a Comment