Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Thanks again to Lauren for the fun Friday activity!!

Feel free to fill in your blanks too!

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is...  Wow.. tough one. But I'd have to say probably When Harry Met Sally.  I just love the subtle humor in it and how all the relationships are connected.

2.  My favorite movie as a child was...  Sleeping Beauty with out hesitation.  Who doesn't want to be a princess, with a Prince charming that fights thru crushing thorn bushes, battles an evil witch/dragon, and risks his life to rescue you!  Plus I just loved the fairy god mothers - Flora, Fauna, & Merriwether!

3.  The best movie quote ever is... Well, one of them is from my favorite movie.. "When Harry met Sally" -- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."  It was true for me - and true for Isaac. <3

4.  My favorite actress is...  Diane Lane.  I love her in every movie she's in.  And I love her confidence.  My favorite actor is...  Liam Neeson  There's just something about that accent!  But my favorite movie of his is Michael Collins

5. The movie I could watch over and over again is...  Under the Tuscan Sun (I said Diane Lane was my favorite  actress for good reason!)  Every time I watch it I'm a bit envious of her courage to just pick up and live in another country & find herself...

6.  My favorite movie genre is...  romantic comedy or thriller/puzzle type movies - like Oceans 11 or Duplicity. I just love the twists and turns - so fun

7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend...  I really want to go to "Why Did I Get Married Too" Tyler Perry's new movie.  Honestly, I love every movie that Tyler Perry does, I love how he weaves together all the characters, and dives right in to really hard topics, and the fact that he ALWAYS finds a way to give a gospel message...really cool  Plus I think he's hilarious

What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. When Harry Met Sally is suchhh a good movie! I'm not big on romantic comedies but I really like that one.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete