Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Evening At Home

It sure is nice to spend an evening at home -- love being together.  I treasure these moments because I know that with the end of school comes the start of preparation for the coming football season. (tip to all those football girlfriends/fiances/new wives....football is absolutely not only a fall sport).  So I will treasure these nights... even with the big guy playing Tiger Woods on Wii.
He may shoot me for posting that... I'll risk it :)

Haha - love my Hawaiian!

<3
looking forward to running tmrw...time to be healthy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Yess... I hear you there and I am sure that all the other girlfriends and wives do as well. When its not football, its baseball and basketball and even sometimes both at the same time. Thank God for the patience he gives us and the gratification for quality time well spent. These boys work so hard and even though we selfishly suffer from it sometimes, I am SO proud of them for what they do.

    ReplyDelete