Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh Hey Random Thoughts

Yup -- picking up the slack from where I have left off.


NO more piles of junk laying around.  If it comes out of its home...it goes back.  Seems simple right?? Well here's to being organized & being a bit more domestic this year!


And besides that....I don't really have much else on my brain.  Except for this nagging thought that I don't want to miss out on my life.  Any moment of it.  And so I'm going to be fully engaged in my life from here on out -- of course, allowing for proper care/rest I'm looking forward to being in my life instead of watching time pass by!


Oh these random nights alone at home...the things that come to mind :)


But in other news -- I am married to an angel.  Honey Isaac spent this whole past weekend helping my dad & brother complete some projects at my Gran's cabin. He is such a gem & so kind, and not to mention patient with my kooky pops.  It was such a nice quiet, peaceful time with family taking care of the special place Gran left for us.


Emptying my brain of all these random thoughts is kind of nice but I don't have any more time -- it's back to my laundry duties for the evening!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment