Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh family...

I'm gonna keep it short & sweet today....

I love having my little brother home, it makes me wish he were back home full time.  But I'm proud of what he's doing too.  

But even with him home, there's always a little bit of drama/chaos/misunderstandings.  And being the big sister that I am & add to that the fact that I am the one who's home -- I have to play mediator some of the time.  It's necessary and I'm happy to do it so that our family stays in tact :)


Tonight's agenda....Wii, spaghetti, taking down ornaments (yes I know it's late...we've been traveling!), time with brother & my niece.  All in all -- a good night ahead!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE when my sisters are all home...makes it feel more like "HOME" ha


    I am doing a THEIT CAMERA BAG GIVEAWAY on Color Issue...I think you would totally love it!!!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete