Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gettin' Serious

Isaac & I decided that this is the year for us to shed the pounds that have been plaguing us for the last year & a half...Yup, a year & a half! Eek!  Thankfully one of my top 5 favorite shows is The Biggest Loser.  And the current season is about having NO excuses.  So that is what I'm trying to roll with right now...no excuses.  That's the goal -- operating with no excuses when it comes to my health & fitness.


And of course I'd love for that to filter over in to other areas of my life.  But right now I need to focus on one thing... one thing...  one thing...


Would love to have a yoga class I could actually get to around here...but alas I do not have a logical option.  So I'll have to stick my DVD options.  Any one have a good suggestion for a quick, great yoga DVD workout?
How do you stay focused on your health & fitness??
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment