Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday...

Last night was so much fun -- spent the afternoon/early evening at a work function up in Portland.  Had a great time - and thus today I'm feeling tired & dragging a bit.  So in order to actually keep up with the blog today I am going to link up with Lauren's weekly blanks! Thanks so much to the little things we do for the blanks!  Makes my post today that much easier! :)
 1.  My favorite place I've ever traveled to is... it's a tie between Australia & Switzerland/Austria.  Both were incredibly beautiful & peaceful!

2.  Norway is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (bus, or car ride/train) by sleeping, reading, and/or listening to music.

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are a blanket, a good book, & iphone/charger

5.  My favorite travel companion is my husband Isaac for sure -- we're good travel mates :)

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is honestly...nothing too crazy has happened. I'm one of those plan ahead & plan well type of travelers...so there's not too much that ever happens.  

7.  The most exotic food  I've ever tried while traveling is crocodile soup in Australia...very bizarre.

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Arizona, Norway, or Australia

9.  I have been to seventeen(17) states in the U.S.

And now...back to my normal work day....aw, shucks...
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment