Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I'll keep it short & sweet today -- I'm counting the minutes til I'm out of here
for belated Christmas dinner with family! Meaning....BROTHER IS HOME!!
 
1. New Years is a time to reflect on the past year's events, & prepare for the upcoming year's adventures!

2.  One of my New Year's resolutions will be to lose some weight gained this year & commit to drinking primarily ONLY water.  Sometimes I get sidetracked & down WAY more pop/etc than I should!
3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to learn a new language...which I haven't done. But I think Ike & I want to learn one this year...would be pretty fun!

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was -- uhhh, I have no idea...

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve at a football game in WA during the day & then with my family at my Gran's cabin at the WA coast. It'll be nice to be together & in her house...I've really missed her this Christmas/New Years season...
6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be  to retain control of my emotions at work -- I let others have too much power/influence over me & it's exhausting.

7.  2012 is going to be a year of change, I can feel it.  
*Hubby is applying for a head football coach job at my alma mater -- crossing my fingers & saying my prayers.

Happy New Years Friends! 
Enjoy time with those you love & be safe!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment