Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill-In-The-Blank Friday

Last day with my mom out of the office.  Kind of ready to have her back -- even though she drives me batty most of the time.

Thanks as always to Lauren at the little things we do for the blanks!
1. Love is a choice & a daily decision.  Yes feelings are associated, but when it comes to true, consistent, complete love -- that must be chosen. It's a verb, not simply a noun

2.  Being in love feels like excitement, adrenaline & a pinch of fear all at the same time!
3. My favorite quote about love is "Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it" -- Swedish Proverb

4. The most important thing in a relationship is trust & communication.  Yes I gave 2 -- but they are so closely tied together. Ike and I are probably what some would say "over share-ers" but that's how we roll.  Full disclosure, share everything gently & ALWAYS be kind to one another even when it's hard
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is someone who is not trustworthy

6. The way I show love in my relationship is time & words of affirmation. And Ike loves to have his head, arms, & palms scratched. So I give in to those as well :)
7. I love my honey, my happy Hawaiian, my football coach, the man who would swim thru a sea of sharks to bring me a lemonade.


That was fun to get to think about all the different ways & reasons why I love Isaac. He's one of a kind I'll tell you what! I can not wait until the day that we have kids so they can see what a wonderful husband to be or to look for. Ahh...blessed :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment