Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card Photo

So about 2 weeks ago Ike & I had our photos taken for our Christmas card.  Last year I bought these super cute cards off Etsy....but quickly found that it took so much time writing out all these messages, and vowed to do photo cards the next year.  Thankfully I remembered this vow & got set up with a new friend of ours.


She's trying to start a little business, mom of 2 precious little girls -- and so we felt really good about scheduling with her.  We weren't looking for anything fancy; not really our style.  And in typical Oregon fashion, the weather was BEAUTIFUL alllllllll week -- that is until Sunday.  The day of our photo "shoot."  So with the rain coming down we had to get creative.  Insert standard rain coats & umbrellas.  Oh...and our giant black lab Boston.


Here are a few:


I only wish I didn't have my hood on! :)


This one made the official Christmas card

Quick little smooch


I've said it before & I'll say it again -- my husband is a BIG kid sometimes! :)

All in all it was a fun afternoon with my husband & our dog -- regardless of the rain.  I'm a true Oregonian, so I wasn't fazed a bit!  We've already got the cards in hand, most of them addressed.  The next big step is hitting up the post office....always my least favorite part.  
Do you send Christmas cards? What's your favorite way to send them, favorite design site?

<3

1 comment:

  1. ahhh your pictures are so cute! we missed out on doing holiday photos this year, but next year, it's on! your puppy is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete