Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

Stayed home sick today but still playing along with 
Wee Bit Wednesday series form Leigh Ashley




{one} what is your dream job?
Either a family/marriage therapist or spokesperson for the VA

{two} how many best friends do you have?
Two!
Monique -- she is one of the greatest friends, scratch that, greatest people I have ever met! Top 1% of people I absolutely adore!
 Heather -- one of my best friends since 5th grade.
No matter what I know I can rely on her.


{three} what's the longest road trip you've ever taken?
14 hour road trip to the boat dock to get to Malibu Club in Canada, and then take a 3 hour ferry ride the rest of the way to camp.


{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Hug my husband every day...duh.  That and not criticize myself in any way


{five}  what's one story your family always tells about you?
whether it was me or my brother who was accidently switched up at the hospital in the middle of the night.  My dad swears it was my brother, and my mom is convinced it was me.  Inevitably the story that always gets told at both our birthdays, every year. 


{six} how did your parents pick your name?
there are 4 "Anna"'s in my mom's family, so she named me after them & her sister Ann, and my middle name is a combination of her other two sisters who were twins.


{seven} what's the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Dealing with my parents dying -- i get so incredibly emotional about it, even just thinking about it makes me so worked up....I am NOT looking forward to that day at all.  And I think as a result of that, being an adult without the tie to my mom - without having her around to always run ideas by, process difficult situations, etc.  See, even now - writing that I have tears in my eyes....


{eight}  are you a good cook?
Hmm I can cook -- but I definitely think Isaac is a better cook between the two of us.


{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
successful, happily living with Isaac enjoying our kids as young adults/adults.  Hopefully enjoying life and watching Isaac be a head coach -- either at high school level or college


{ten} what's your best childhood memory?
i honestly loved going to Eagle Crest with my family every summer.  It's one of my most favorite places in all of Oregon.  I would force my family to go to the High Desert Museum every summer, we would go to the Deschutes County fair to watch the rodeo, and spend days at the pool.  It's the place I learned to swim and starting next year, Isaac & I will be continuing the summer tradition for our family of 2! LOVES IT!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment