Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Small Miracles...

So a couple posts ago I talked about the chaos swirling around & how I've been trying to just appreciate the goodness that is in every day.  And of course, as luck would have it....or more appropriately, as God has planned it, life gets even more chaotic to really push us to our limits.  I'm a firm believer that nothing comes to us in life without first sifting thru the hands of the Lord.  


And in just the last 24 hours I've seen, heard and experienced a bit of chaos.  My mom had a small health scare - but the goodness of the Lord shined thru in that what could have been a scary situation turned out to be fairly normal & easily handled.  My dad, in his typical big brother way took my aunt to the hospital last night because she was having chest pains.  Heart issues seem to be a common theme in my dad's family.  But in her observation from last night & today, doctors informed her that as a result of her low fat diet & increased exercise over the last 2 years one of her arteries has totally unclogged! Miracle of course -- thank you Lord.  


I pretty much think that's how life always works its way out -- we find an area of our life that we want to work on or be better about.  And thankfully, with the grace of the Lord I've been able to maintain a level head and be able to see the small ways that God works in every area of my life.  My focus is to keeping looking for those still small ways that God shows up, to listen for His whisper...


How do you keep a level head?  How do you try and look/be aware of the small things?
<3

1 comment:

  1. I think I just don't think about things so closely, it's crazy - but I get so busy that I feel like I zone out of being in touch with things. so this can be good and it can also be bad!

    ReplyDelete