Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday -- this girls needs the weekend!
Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do..  for the great series! 
Link up & play along!


1.  I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) ... definitely a morning person. It's sometimes hard for me to wake up, but once I'm awake and going...I'm GOING! I'm definitely more productive in the morning!

2. My favorite Pandora stations are... The Beatles, Adele, Hillsong, Ray LaMontagne, & Fiji...gotta have that island flair every once in a while!

3.  3 of my "must have" songs for a road trip playlist are... anything and everything from Tom Petty, anything and everything from The Beatles, and anything and everything from The Who.  I can't just pick three songs...

4.  My favorite pattern is... plaid or gingham  cute & classy

5.  My favorite perfume is... Lola by Marc Jacobs or Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

6.  Rules are... something to adhere to, but in the very few cases break

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is...  I'm notorious for over using "I swear" or "Truth..."  I'm a BIG fan of dashes (--) if you read thru my blog, you'll find them many a place

Happy Friday Friends!
<3 

1 comment:

  1. ooo tom petty really is a good one for road trips!

    ReplyDelete