Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Debbie Downer

I hate waking up feeling like a debbie downer...ugh such a wretched feeling.  And to top it off -- the weather here right now, is just as ugly. Overcast, misty/rainy.  Just that annoying weather where you feel yucky the whole day.

I'm trying to keep my attitude up at work - but lately it's just been so hard to do that.  I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be, if it's here with my mom with my R/E license or some where else.   And if it's some where else -- I have no idea where that place is.  Definitely makes me feel like a total waste or lost soul.  How depressing.  I'm trying to blossom where I'm planted currently - but there's this ugly, nagging whisper in my ear that there's something better out there.  But I'm not entirely sure or certain that there is....or where to even begin with figuring that out.


What do you do in these situations? How do you figure these things out??  So tough
<3

3 comments:

  1. I went through a period of time about two months ago or so where I was just so down in the dumps and gloomy...I thought I was doing a good job at hiding it but my boss even figured it out!

    Maybe it will help to talk to someone? :) I know that I tend to keep things to myself so they build and build which makes me sink deeper and deeper into a sadness.

    I'm thinking of you hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell yourself tht u r happy, do things to make urself happy....hope it will make u feel better


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just have to ride the storm, feelings like that are bound to happen :(

    ReplyDelete