Thursday, July 1, 2010

Waving Palm Trees

That's what I'm imagining right now... Tall, beautiful palm trees - swaying in a warm breeze... Preferably with the quiet roar of crashing waves.
Today is fairly chaotic & full - a few mis-understandings here & there, and quite a bit of problem solving on my part for a file that was easy for the most part, and quickly got complicated (gotta love banks....).

But instead - I will continue to imagine this beautiful picture... and be slightly jealous that my hubby Isaac is currently IN Hawaii to surprise his mother! Lucky son of a gun!

Life is good when you add everything up - I have a wonderful husband whom I love & who makes me laugh, parents who still would do anything for me, a brother who I am so proud of (Navy man that he is), friends who challenge me to grow & be stronger,  and a Lord who is forgiving, who is my Protector, & who sacrificed for me.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! I'd love to be on a hammock right now enjoying the warm ocean breeze!

    Have a great 4th!

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last paragraph, it's exactly what I'm feeling minus the husband and a brother who's a navy man, hehe. But I've been recently appreciating my brothers and my parents so so much more! And the Lord is always so good to me <3

    ReplyDelete