Monday, July 19, 2010

360!!


My life changed nearly a year ago... That's right - comin' up on the big 1 year anniversary...currently at day 360! It is so bizarre to think that one year ago today I was finalizing those last minute plans, making sure everything at work was organized & ready for the lady covering for me, & welcoming various family members & friends in to town who were to celebrate with us.

Isaac and I are spending a quiet weekend together at the OR coast - which I am so excited about! I even get to take Friday off!! (Yahoo!! Thanks Mom!)

Every day I learn something new about Isaac - how we work together, where we make each other better, where I need to bend, and so much more.  I love the life that he & I are building - creating our own rules for how our family functions & will function in the future.  I love that we are starting off our marriage right by being in tune with our finances (i.e. adios debt & credit cards!), I love that we are creating boundaries to protect our family & our time together, & I love that even in those times where we may not like each other too much...we still have an unrelenting commitment to the vows we exchanged.  Sure life is hard sometimes - and it doesn't always seem fair.  But in the end I would not change one thing.  We're making it on our own and making it in our way.  I can not wait to see how things progress for us in the coming years.

I'll try & be good about taking some photos this weekend (admittedly - this is an area that I want to grow in...capturing life's events as they occur) to share!  But for the time being....back to the grind!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment