Monday, July 12, 2010

Problem Solving to the Test!

This week must be either a joke or a serious test of my problem solving skills...
Day one of my mom's vacation (mind you, she's taking a "mother/daughter" cruise to Alaska with her friend Laurie & Laurie's mom Jan....sans her daughter...i.e. ME) we get a phone call from a nervous nellie agent about a flood plain disclosure for a transaction.  Saturday my mom's partner gets a frantic call from his clients about another transaction we have and they're freaking out about that house being in a flood plain... hellooooo you want to live in Keizer...near the Willamette river...in OREGON -- almost everywhere is in a flood plain!!!

Then yesterday Eric calls me to tell me one of our vacant listings got tagged over the weekend.. thank you "187 gang" for being incredibly stupid and juvenile. And then to follow it all up this morning - I went to check on another vacant listing only to find that the deadbolt is locked (for which I do not have a working key) as well as the kitchen window was busted out & the kitchen faucet left running. 

Is this a week of flood plain & vandalism?! Sheesh!  Well for the two listings I did what I was supposed to do - notify the sellers & let them know I am available to help in any way I can should they need me.

As for those transactions.... it's time to figure out if we can keep them together...praying we can.

Yeesh! I'll keep you posted if any other crazy events take place while mom is gone....
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment