Friday, July 16, 2010

Fill It In!

It's so quiet in the office today... hardly any other agents have come in today (which happens every summer).

So I will fill my time with...
Friday Fill-In the Blank!
Thanks as always to Lauren

1.  A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is  Eagle Crest in Redmond - every summer we spent a glorious vacation there spending all day at the pool or going to the High Desert Museum (still a favorite of mine!).

2.  If someone really wants to show me how much they love me      they should follow thru with commitments & spend quality time.  I really don't have patience and/or time to be ditched all the time by flakes. 

3.  Lately I've been wondering a lot about      what our life will look like in 5 or 10 years...will I still be doing the same thing @ work, or will I be doing something else entirely?

4.  When it comes to saving money I am       getting increasingly better about sticking to the budget & making the right decisions (even when they're harder) when it comes to our finances.  We have want wants like everyone else - but we're sticking to the "need needs" as we pay off Isaac's LAST school loan!

5.  I'd prefer     a good piece of cake    over    ice cream    any day! I looooove cake


6.  I wish I knew how to make       a whole bunch of things! There's so much that I wish I knew how to do.

7.  I'm just waiting for      this week to be over - and oddly enough for my mom to be back in the office.  It's weird when she's not hear.  Admittedly it's a lot more quiet, but still weird. 
 
<3
 

1 comment: