Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Quiet Day = Day Dreaming & Music

This quiet day has been such a treat - I've been working on my real estate courses, my wonderful husband picked me up for an impromptu picnic lunch & frozen yogurt, and now I'm rounding out my day listening to "The Beatles" station on Pandora again.

I'm in love with "Imagine" & "Yesterday" by The Beatles... well I think technically "Imagine" is by John Lennon.. Regardless, I loove those two songs specifically.  So calming - and their quiet way, just scream summer to me.



And I'm finding myself dreaming of a place like this today...

But here in the real world - we're having people over for our first BBQ with the new backyard & pergola this Saturday.  I'm pretty excited!  A little nervous too if I were being completely honest - I want to make sure it all comes together beautifully.  Any suggestions for good summer drinks or easy side dishes??  Ike is whipping up some steak & chicken with his homemade Strawberry BBQ sauce.  
And thankful for the way our small group is coming together -- It is so fun moving towards a place of trust, fun, and honesty with a group of people.

Loving summer this year!

<3

1 comment: