Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I Am Thankful For

1. a multi-talented husband -- my goodness that man has so many talents! he can fix things in the house, make a plan for our jungle of a backyard (just waiting on that tax refund $$ to get to work!), paint beautiful pieces that I'm super proud to hang in our home, and many other things!

2. a mother who I know will always have my back - but won't let me live in la-la land my entire life.  She is a wonderful woman who has worked hard in every area of her life.  She challenges me to live my life to highest level that I can and to treasure those around me.

3. a home where Isaac and I can build our life together - we are so happy to be together, creating a life that is all our own.  A home that is open to family & friends at any time.

4. a great group of friends that I truly give thanks to God for.  They are awesome, I am so blessed.  After many years of frustration and feelings of loneliness - these girls are an answer to many prayers.

and finally... quiet Sundays where I can kick up my feet and power up for the next week of craziness.
God is good and He is in all things -- I feel like I'm really starting to see His presence in all areas of my life.  This is so fun!
<3


ps -- Ike & I are reading a book "God of Life - God of Darkness" about the Holy Spirits heart/love for native Hawaiians and Hawaii in general - very good.  Give it a read! Definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment