Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweat It Out!

That's what I'm trying to do every morning -- or get as close to every morning as I possibly can.  I've recently wanted to really start waking up early in the morning and taking advantage of my gym membership by getting into the gym early and starting the day off right.  I'll be honest -- it's challenging for me.  It's tough for me to wake up - but once I'm up, I'm awake.  It's the initial waking up piece that's tough!
But I'm determined to make it a habit; strike that, a lifestyle! I've been somewhat consistent - but of course there's room for growth.

On a side note - I just saw a commercial for a show on NBC called "Who Do You Think You Are" where celebrities trace their family origins back as far as they can.  Makes me think about that statement....I know who I am within my family, my circle of friends, etc.  But the most significant piece about who I am is who I am in Christ!  I'm slowly coming to the place where I know & believe that out of that all other things flow.  Who do I think I am?  I KNOW that I am a beloved, cherished child/heir to the eternal throne.  What a gift!  What a wonderful blessing!  What a spectacular God!

I've been starving for a manicure lately -- note to self, must find quick, easy, economical home manicure experience! The digits are looking a little rough! haha

Countdown to Palm Springs: 9 days!! Wahoo!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment